Select To Get Started:
Vancouver Public Schools (VPS) is now offering a secure website for the following services:
2022 Graduating seniors who need a final transcript sent to their college can complete a CURRENT STUDENT request between May 23rd and June 30th, 2022.
All requests for student records/information must be submitted online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted. ALL RECORDS WILL BE DELIVERED VIA A SECURE LINK IN AN EMAIL.
CURRENT VPS STUDENTS may request current transcripts for an organization or entity other than a college or university.
Current High School Students sending transcripts to colleges: Please work with staff at your school to submit transcripts through XELLO.
2022 Graduating seniors who need a final transcript sent to their college can complete a request using the CURRENT STUDENT request between May 23rd and June 30th, 2022.
IF YOU ARE THE PARENT/GUARDIAN OF A CURRENT STUDENT and need your child's educational records, please contact your child's school directly. For your convenience, many records are available through Family Access (Immunizations, grades, attendance, Assessments). To log into Family Access, please click here.
FORMER VPS STUDENTS may request all student records.
Minor students must have a parent or guardian complete the request
Please be aware; Complete Cumulative Files are only available within 3 years of graduation.
More than 3 years post-graduation, only Middle School / High School grades and Enrollment History Verification are available.
Special Education records are available for 6 years after terminating services.
DIPLOMAS are not available for reprint at this time.
CORPORATIONS, COLLEGES, AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES may request graduation verifications and student records with student authorization.
- A signed release by the parent or eligible student are required for a High School Transcript unless you are an educational facility.
- Graduation verification requests do not require student authorization signature.
- The signed release may be uploaded via ORDER TRACKER.
If you are a Social Service Agency, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a coupon code.
K-12 SCHOOL DISTRICTS may request student records for transferring VPS students.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student's written consent. Official records will be denied to the requester if there are outstanding fines associated with the student's record.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- All communication regarding your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email. Please read all emails from SCRIBONLINE@SCRIBSOFT.COM
- The first method of delivery is a secure link in an email.
- If you would prefer to pick up your records, you will need an unexpired photo ID, such as a driver's license, passport, or Military ID. When the documents are ready for pick-up, you will be notified by email. DO NOT try to pick up records before you have been notified. Personnel at the front counter can not print student records.
- Orders that require delivery will be shipped using standard US Mail, including international Orders. We do not expedite/track deliveries.
You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request
Please note: This website is optimized for IE9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
All records will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate or missing information may result in your record not being processed.
|High School Transcript||No Charge|
|Enrollment History||No Charge|
|Complete Cumulative Folder||No Charge|
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|High School Transcript||No Charge|
|Graduation Verification||$4.00 conv fee|
|High School Transcript||$4.00 conv fee|
|Subpoena Information||$4.00 conv fee|
|Complete Cumulative Folder (with signed release)||$4.00 conv fee|
GED information must be obtained through the GED Office.
Vancouver Public Schools
2901 Falk Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM