Select To Get Started:
Vancouver Public Schools are now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records / information will be submitted online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
NOTE: If you are a current student or the parent of a current student under the age of 18, please contact your school for student records
Please note the information below:
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process student record orders
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM).
- All communication regarding your order, payment, our progress and the records delivery will be sent via email. Please read all emails from SCRIBONLINE@SCRIBSOFT.COM.
- When possible, transcripts are sent via an electronic transfer.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||No Charge|
|Enrollment History||No Charge|
|Complete Cumulative Folder||No Charge|
|Graduation Verification||$4.00 conv fee|
|High School Transcript||$4.00 conv fee|
|Subpoena Information||$4.00 conv fee|
|Complete Cumulative Folder (with signed release)||$4.00 conv fee|
GED information must be obtained through the GED Office.
Vancouver Public Schools
2901 Falk Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM